About Me


I'm a quilter in a Korean way.
Korea Quilt is a quilting way that unique to Korea.
Korea Quilting - Kyubang craft, a little ball embroidery, Korea traditional knot - These are what I make.
These are very unique, vintage and antique.

I have sewing by the following principles ;
- I work only with natural materials. : The fabrics I used are cotton, silk and linen.
  I don't use synthetic fibers. Because I think harmful to nature is harmful to humans.
- I made all items I'm selling by myself and 100% handmade.
- I do not make the same product continuously as copy. : All products are made slightly differently.
  In the case of a thimble, using an array of the threads are all different. There is nothing the same thing of the products I made. I pursue unique for only one person.
- Natural, Handmade, Unique... These are all I seek.

I have made my items for a long time, I'm proud of my items and my sincerity.
I offer is consisitently excellent.
I will keep my words on my conscience and sincerity.

Please give me your interest and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment